A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Lenalidomide (Revlimid) as Maintenance Therapy for Patients With B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Following Second-Line Therapy (The Continuum Trial)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONTINUUM
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 27 Oct 2020.
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 27 Oct 2020.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (data cut off ,30 Sep 2015) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History