A Phase IA/II, Multi-center, Open-label Study of HCD122 Administered Intravenously Once Weekly for Four Weeks in Adult Patients With Advanced Non-Hodgkin's or Hodgkin's Lymphoma Who Have Progressed After at Least Two Prior Therapies (CHIR-12.12-LYM-01)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lucatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status is changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, based on information in Novartis' Form 20-F (http://www.novartis.com/downloads/newsroom/corporate-publications/Novartis-20-F-2012.pdf).
- 18 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.