Secondary Prevention in Coronary Heart Disease.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; ACE inhibitors; Angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonists; Antihyperglycaemics; Atorvastatin; Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists; Cardiovascular therapies; Diuretics; Ezetimibe; Glimepiride; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors; Insulin; Metformin; Moxonidine; Nicotine replacement therapy; Simvastatin; Varenicline
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPREK!
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2024 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned Primary completion date changed fr5om 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2024
- 08 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.