Phase II Study of the Anti-Ganglioside GD3 Mouse/Human Chimeric Antibody KW2871 Combined With High Dose Interferon-alpha2b in Patients With Metastatic Cutaneous Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ecromeximab (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Jul 2015, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.