Primary Vaccination Course in Children Receiving the Pneumococcal Vaccine GSK 1024850A co-Administered With Zilbrix Hib and Polio Sabin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTP-hepatitis B vaccine; Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Otitis media; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Dec 2011 Actual number of patients changed from 357 to 365 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (Parent trial: NCT00678301)
- 08 Jul 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 230 to 115 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2010 Planned initiation date added to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.