Long-term Safety Evaluation of Minocycline Resistance After Treatment With Minocycline HCl Microspheres, 1 mg in Subjects With Chronic Periodontitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Dental infections; Periodontitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Johnson & Johnson
- 12 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (38) added, actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2008 New trial record.