Treatment of relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma (CLL) [B-cell lymphoma] with pentostatin, alemtuzumab, and low dose rituximab: A phase II clinical trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Pentostatin (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Sargramostim
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2012 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic).
- 24 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.