A Multi-Center, Phase 3b, Stratified, Randomized, Open-Label Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of Intensive Apidra/Lantus Therapy vs Sliding Scale Insulin on Infarct Size in Hyperglycemic Subjects With Anterior STEMI (ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction) Undergoing PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin; Insulin glargine; Insulin glulisine
- Indications Hyperglycaemia; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms INTENSIVE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jan 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.