A phase 1/2A, randomized, placebo-controlled, double blind, dose-escalation, multicenter study of the safety, tolerability, efficacy and pharmacokinetics, of a single intravenous dose of PF-04383119 [tanezumab] in Japanese patients with moderate to severe pain from osteoarthritis of the knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Dec 2011 Results published in Osteoarthritis and Cartilage.
- 13 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (83) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History