A Phase I/II, Prospective, Open-Label Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of CC-4047 in Patients With Primary, Post Polycythemia Vera, or Post Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.