An Open-Label Phase I Study to Determine the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of JNJ-26481585 in Subjects With Advanced Stage and/or Refractory Solid Malignancies and Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Quisinostat (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 11 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Sep 2007 to Aug 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History