A placebo- and positive-controlled study of the electrophysiological effects of a single 10 microg dose of exenatide on the 12-lead electrocardiogram QT interval in healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amylin Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Oct 2008 Actual end date changed from 1 Aug 2008 to 1 Jul 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History