A randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, fixed-dose study comparing the efficacy and safety of Lu AA21004 versus placebo in acute treatment of adults with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vortioxetine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 01 Sep 2015 Results of meta analysis of pooled data from 9 trials presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 11 Sep 2012 Results published in the International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 16 May 2011 Results have been presented at APA-2011 according to a Lundbeck media release; results were also summarised in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History