A phase II study of ixabepilone prior to surgery for high-risk localized prostate cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.