A Phase II Study Testing the Activity and Safety of AGS-004 as an Immunotherapeutic in Successfully ART-Treated Subjects Infected With HIV-1 in Combination With ART Followed by ART Interruption.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs AGS 004 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Argos Therapeutics Inc
- 04 Mar 2014 New findings from this trial will be presented at the Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI), according to Argos Therapeutics media release.
- 16 Sep 2013 Follow-up analysis will be published in October in JAIDS: Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes, according to an Argos Therapeutics media release.
- 09 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.