A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, two-stage exploratory study to evaluate safety, tolerability, efficacy, and pharmacokinetics of intraoperative subacromial injection with 4975 [capsaicin; Adlea; Anesiva] in patients undergoing arthroscopic rotator cuff repair of the shoulder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Anesiva
- 12 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jul 2008 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.
- 27 May 2008 New trial record.