Randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, dose ranging study to assess the immunogenicity and safety of LT [heat-labile enterotoxin of E. coli; Escherichia coli vaccine] application in healthy adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Escherichia coli vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli infections; Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Intercell USA
- 07 Sep 2008 Actual end date (Jul 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2008 New trial record.