A Randomized Phase III Study of SOX [S 1 + oxaliplatin] vs. COX [capecitabine + oxaliplatin] in Patients With Advanced Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jun 2014 Follow-up results confirming previous primary analysis presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 13 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 09 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-rate' has been met, based on results published in Lancet Oncology.