Safety and Immunogenicity of Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine [human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent] in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Genital warts; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 17 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.