Phase IIa proof of concept study of pipamperone/citalopram (PipCit) versus citalopram in the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD) [depression].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Citalopram/pipamperone (Primary) ; Citalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PharmaNeuroBoost
- 22 May 2013 Results reporting early and sustained response rates presented at the 166th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 30 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 May 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History