Post Marketing Surveillance to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Mobic® (Meloxicam) Intramuscular Injection (7.5mg ~ 15mg, q.d.) up to 3 Days (in Case of Need for Prolonged Treatment, Switch to Mobic® Capsule Therapy Was Possible) in Korean Patients With Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis (KFDA Regulatory Requirement PMS)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Meloxicam (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 May 2008 New trial record.