RTOG 0617: A Randomized Phase III Comparison of Standard-Dose (60Gy) versus High-Dose (74Gy) Conformal Radiotherapy with Concurrent and Consolidation Carboplatin/Paclitaxel +/- Cetuximab (IND 103444) In Patients with Stage IIIA/IIIB Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Overall (Failure: death from any cause) survival), as per an article published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute.
- 03 Jun 2016 Results assessing effect of institutional accrual volume on clinical outcomes published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute
- 19 Oct 2015 Results published in ASTRO Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History