RTOG 0617: A Randomized Phase III Comparison of Standard-Dose (60Gy) versus High-Dose (74Gy) Conformal Radiotherapy with Concurrent and Consolidation Carboplatin/Paclitaxel +/- Cetuximab (IND 103444) In Patients with Stage IIIA/IIIB Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Sep 2017 According to an American Society for Radiation Oncology media release, data from the study will be presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO).
- 24 Sep 2017 Results published in an American Society for Radiation Oncology media release.
- 03 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Overall (Failure: death from any cause) survival), as per an article published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History