A Phase II Randomized, Observer-Blind, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Safety, Potential Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of Two Dosing Regimens of Intravenous PZ-601 and Standard of Care in the Treatment of Complicated Skin and Skin Structure Infections.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Razupenem (Primary)
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Protez Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2008 Status changed from initated to recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 May 2008 New trial record.