Phase II trial of vorinostat (suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid or SAHA; Zolinza) in combination with gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Mylotarg) as induction and post-remission therapy in older patients with previously untreated non-M3 acute myeloid leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.