Randomized, Multicentre, Double- Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial of Rosuvastatin 10 mg for Inhibition of Atherosclerosis Progression Assessed by Carotid Artery Ultrasound in HIV-positive Patients Treated With Antiretrovirals.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 May 2013 Actual end date (Mar 2013) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2008 New trial record.