Prevention of Breast Cancer by Letrozole in Post-menopausal Women Carrying a BRCA1/BRCA2 Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIBER
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2021.
- 20 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 724 to 386 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.