A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Bayesian Adaptive Dose Finding Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single and Repeat Intravenous Infusions GSK315234A in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 315234; GSK 315234
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.