The effect of preoperative docetaxel, cisplatin and capecitabine on serum RUNX3 [runt-related transcription factor 3] hypermethylation status in patients with gastric and lower oesophagus adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Mar 2012 Actual patient number 21 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2012 Planned end date 1 May 2014 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.