A phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center, efficacy and safety study of imiquimod creams in the treatment of external genital warts.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Imiquimod (Primary)
- Indications Genital warts
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Graceway Pharmaceuticals
- 23 May 2011 Additional lead trial sponsor and lead centre (Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation) and investigator (Jason Wu) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2010 Results from a pooled analysis of phase III trials evaluating the use of imiquimod for the treatment of genital warts have been presented at the Human Papillomavirus Conference, Montreal, 3-8 Jul 2010, according to a Graceway media release.
- 29 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History