A Single Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomised Study in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease Patients to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of GSK239512, a Selective Histamine H3 Receptor Antagonist.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 239512 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Oct 2009 Trial phase changed from I/II to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Sep 2009 Additional lead trial investigator (Dr Craig Ritchie) identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 31 Jul 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.