Placebo-Controlled Single Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Activity of BMS-791325 in Subjects Chronically Infected With Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Beclabuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Apr 2014 Results published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 30 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Aug 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.