A phase 3, randomized, active-controlled, double-blind trial evaluating the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of a 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in healthy infants given with routine pediatric vaccinations in Brazil.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Diphtheria tetanus and pertussis vaccine; Hepatitis B vaccine; Hib vaccine; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Poliovirus vaccine live oral; Rotavirus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Immunological-response-rate' has been met.
- 22 Oct 2012 Results published in Vaccine.
- 09 Oct 2009 Actual number of patients (309) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History