A Phase 1/2, Two-Arm, Dose-Finding Study of Natalizumab for the Treatment of Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Natalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biogen
- 25 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2008 First patient dosed.
- 15 Jul 2008 Status changed from initiated to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov