A double blind, randomized placebo controlled study of the efficacy, safety and tolerability of quetiapine fumarate sustained release (Seroquel SRTM) in the treatment of major depression with comorbid fibromyalgia syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2014 Results published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 09 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint 'Hamilton-Depression-Rating-Scale' has been met.
- 09 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.