A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study of Exemestane With and Without SNDX-275 [entinostat] in Postmenopausal Women With Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Estrogen Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer, Progressing on Treatment With a Non-Steroidal Aromatase Inhibitor.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENCORE-301
- Sponsors Syndax Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Dec 2015 Results of sub-group analysis (n=49) presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- 03 Dec 2015 According to Syndax media release, the data from this trial will be presented at the 2015 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
- 01 Dec 2015 According to Syndax media release, etinostat was granted breakthrough therapy designation by the US FDA in advanced HR+ breast cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History