A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo and Naproxen Controlled Study to Investigate the Analgesic Efficacy of a Single Dose of AZD1386, in Patients Undergoing Impacted Mandibular Third Molar Extraction.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1386 (Primary) ; Naproxen
- Indications Dental pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 02 Sep 2010 Results were reported at the 13th World Congress on Pain.
- 09 Jul 2008 Actual patient number is 103 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2008 Actual study completion date is now 1 Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History