Childhood Asthma Research and Education (CARE) Network Trial - Maintenance Versus Intermittent Inhaled Steroids in Wheezing Toddlers (MIST).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Wheezing
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIST
- 24 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint 'Symptom-exacerbation-rate' has not been met as reported in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 24 Nov 2011 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 17 Sep 2010 Status changed from "active, no longer recruiting" to "completed" as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov