CLL8: a randomised, phase III study to assess alemtuzumab consolidation therapy in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) who have responded to previous therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLARET
- 26 Jun 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 11 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 11 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date (12 Jun 2012) added as reported by EudraCT record.