Safety and efficacy of exenatide once weekly injection versus metformin, dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor, or thiazolidinedione as monotherapy in drug-naive patients with type 2 diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary) ; Metformin; Pioglitazone; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DURATION-4
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Dec 2011 Results published in Diabetes Care.
- 08 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 21st World Diabetes Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History