An open-label, phase I study to determine the safety and pharmacokinetics of JNJ-26483327, a multi-targeted kinase inhibitor, administered to subjects with advanced stage and/or refractory solid malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 26483327 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 28 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (19) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2008 Actual end date (Jul 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.