A Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Multiple Attacks Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Oral MK0974 With Placebo for the Acute Treatment of Migraine With or Without Aura.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Telcagepant (Primary)
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 23 Jun 2012 Additional locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1800 to 1834 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 05 May 2009 Actual patient number (1800) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History