A Phase III, Randomised, Double Blind, Parallel-Group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Dabigatran Etexilate (150 mg Bid) Compared to Warfarin (INR 2.0-3.0) for 6 Month Treatment of Acute Symptomatic Venous Thromboembolism, Following Initial Treatment (5-10 Days) With a Parenteral Anticoagulant Approved for This Indication.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RE-COVER-II; RE-VOLUTION
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=1280) of a pooled post-hoc analysis of two RE- COVER and RE-MEDY trials presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 14 Jul 2016 Results of a pooled analysis of data from RE-COVER and RE-COVER II trials (n=5107) published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 24 Sep 2015 Results of a pooled data analysis (n=5107): incidence of bleeding eventspublished in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History