Adjuvant Doxorubicin, Cyclophosphamide Followed by Avastin Given With Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine for Stage II and III Breast Cancer That Does Not Over-express HER-2/Neu.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from Dec 2017 to Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 25 to 26 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.