A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study, Conducted Under In-House Blinding Conditions, to Examine the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of a Single Dose of Intravenous MK-0517 for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) Associated With Cisplatin Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosaprepitant (Primary) ; Aprepitant; Dexamethasone; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EASE
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 06 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 2292 to 2312 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- 03 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint 'Complete control of nausea and vomiting' has been met according to a Merck media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History