A 24-Week, International, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Multi-Centre, Placebo-Controlled Phase III Study With a 24-Week Extension Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin in Combination With Glimepiride (a Sulphonylurea) in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycaemic Control on Glimepiride Therapy Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Glimepiride
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of a pooled post-hoc analysis of five phase IIb and 16 phase III studies (including this study) assessing frequency and characteristics of hypersensitivity adverse events, published in the Clinical Drug Investigation.
- 16 Sep 2016 Results of a pooled analysis from this and 13 other trials, presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History