Multicentre randomised phase II trial of erlotinib versus carboplatin/vinorelbine in elderly patients (greater than or equal to 70 years) with advanced non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIE
- 18 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed completed according to EudraCT record.
- 08 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2008 New trial record.