A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of BAY 41-6551 as Adjunctive Therapy in Intubated and Mechanically-Ventilated Patients With Gram-Negative Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amikacin (Primary) ; Antibacterials
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INHALE-2
- Sponsors Bayer
- 05 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Mar 2017 According to a Nektar Therapeutics media release, top-line data from the INHALE phase III programare expected in the middle of 2017.
- 02 Dec 2016 This trial has been completed in Poland, according to European Clinical Trials Database.