The Effect of the Combined Use of Naloxone and Tramacet [tramadol/paracetamol] on Postoperative Analgesia in Elderly Patients Having Joint Replacement Surgery: a Randomized Controlled Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tramadol/paracetamol (Primary) ; Naloxone; Paracetamol
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2008 to 1 Nov 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2008 New trial record.