Phase I multiple ascending-dose study of ICA 105665 in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs ICA 105665 (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Neusentis
- 13 Sep 2010 Icagen has completed the conduct of the study at daily doses of 500mg and 600mg for a period of 7 days, according to a company issued media release. Analyses of the complete data are ongoing.
- 27 Nov 2009 Results will be presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 17 Apr 2009 Results have been presented at the Antiepileptic Drug Trials X Conference in Coral Gables, Florida.