A Phase 1 Study of the HSP90 Inhibitor, STA-9090, Administered Twice Weekly in Subjects With Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Synta Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.